- Law degree at the KU Leuven and the FUNDP Namur
- Master at the Sorbonne in Paris
- Master in Business Administration (MBA) at the Solvay Business School in Brussels
- Internship in the international law firm Linklaters De Bandt in Brussels
- 3 years Legal Consultant at Deloitte
Admitted to the Brussels Bar since 2002 and to the Kortijk Bar since 2007 where he runs a legal practice with a focus on business law. He is regularly appointed as an administrator in bankruptcies.
Languages: Dutch, French and English